As 2015 is Coming to a Close...
I thought I’d better review my goals for 2015. In hindsight, my goals really weren’t that great! However, this has helped with creating my goals for 2016, which I will post sometime next week.
1. Continue with at least one more subject towards my behaviour coursework.
I didn’t get around to this, but should be registering for my next subject early January, which I am very excited about!
2. Get back into supervision for my behaviour certification.
Yay! I did this! And I’m at 30/50 (75) supervised hours!
3. Attend at least 1 conference in 2015.
I did attend the MultiLit 20th Anniversary Conference, which was really great me inspiring.
4. Read and review 1 article every two months.
I didn’t review any articles and share, and actually there have been a few I wanted to read recently, but I can’t access them. (Which is why one of my 2016 goals is going to be “buy a subscription to JABA!”)
5. Read an article or book about a different application of ABA, and write a review and summary.
My goodness, these goals are not very clear! Nonetheless, I did post a few of these in 2015, including one recently.
6. Make comments in ABA chats and groups on social media at least twice in 2015.
Again, not very specific, but I did participate earlier in the year. I’ll make a note of chats coming up for 2016.
Overall, I think I have learned a lot this year. Som unexpected changes, have made me re-imagine the future, but ultimately, it will be better for me, and I can focus all of my energy and attention for work, into GSBS.
I’m very thankful to have such wonderfully supportive people around me, but professionally, and personally, who help me keep GSBS going. I am sure 2016 will be a very exciting year!