March Goal Review
I can’t believe it’s time for a check in already. The first three months of this year have flown by. How am I going so far?
1. Obtain my BCaBA. By the end of December 2017, I will have obtained my certification to call myself a BCaBA.
I have just completed another subject in the coursework – woohoo! And this has given me the motivation to do the next subject too. Just need to register!
2. Maintain Client Case Load By the end of December 2017, I will have at least 15 clients.
Still at 15!
3. Have 75 newsletter subscribers. By the end of December 2017, I will have at least 75 people subscribed to my monthly newsletters.
Getting close to 75!
4. Have 750 “likes” on Facebook. By the end of December 2017, I will have 750 ‘likes’ on Facebook.
On the way there! I need to get back into the swing up sharing information and articles via Facebook and other social media.
5. Have at least 1 poster/presentation at a conference. By the end of December 2017, I will have had either a presentation, or a poster, at at least one conference.
Nothing as of yet, a couple of presentations on the horizon.
6. Attend at least 2 conferences – 1 ABA, and 1 non-ABA. By the end of December 2017, I will have attended at least two conferences – 1 ABA specific, and 1 not ABA specific (Autism, Special Ed etc).
While I have a few conferences coming up, they’re all ABA…
7. Participate in 4 journal clubs. By the end of December 2017, I will have participated in at least 4 online journal clubs, by responding to at least 3 questions about each article.
I’ve participated in 1. (And I was the only one who did, so I’m not sure if I can count it as a participation thing!)
8. Create fact sheets about common ABA terms/strategies for families, educators etc By the end of December 2017, I will have created at least 6 fact sheets about common ABA terms/strategies for use by families, therapists, educators etc.
I have not done any yet, however I know the first one I will be creating, will be in relation to the NDIS!
So not doing too badly! One of the bigger ones – the coursework, is getting there, so that will make a difference.